- Is there Medical staff on hand?
All residential program staff members have CPR & First Aid certification.
Senior staff members are certified to administer medication.
For medical questions call: (860) 284-9489 ext. 2018
- What schools participate in the program?
Click here to view a list of the schools that participate in the program.
- What is the schedule for the 5th and 6th grade?
- 5th & 6th Grade Residential Program Schedule
- What do the kids eat?
Click here for Sample Menu
- Where do the kids sleep?
Boys and girls sleep in separate cabins. Each cabin has rooms with bunk beds, a separate room for teachers, and bathrooms. Hallway lights stay on all night for easy access to the bathrooms. There are always counselors present in the cabins overnight.
The size of the cabins are determined by the number of children attending the session.
- What kind of activities do the kids do?
The students participate in three types of activities:
- Academic Curriculum: for more information visit our Academic Curriculum page.
- Team Building Exercises: for more information visit our Team Building page.
- Diversity Activities: for more information visit our Diversity page.
- What should children pack?
Click here to see a copy of the packing list.